Sunday, February 11, 2007

Gamer Danny


Today our little family went to the VS Marvel Team-Up pre-release.VS is a trading card game (like Magic or Pokemon) based on superheros (like Spiderman and Wonderwoman). We have been playing this game for almost three years now. Admittedly, we are nerds, but we really enjoy having something fun and different to do together.

Danny was quite well behaved. Everyone was impressed that I could still play while holding/bouncing/ nursing a baby. Paul and I did very well, coming in 2nd and 4th, and received a lot of prizes. We also got to see our good friends Peter and Ryan, which was an added bonus. Overall, it was a very fun day.

I guess Danny will just have to get used to being in a nerdy family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that little Vs champion in the making. So cute!

Rebecca said...

Wow, I'm impressed that you could nurse and play cards...I look forward to being able to be so efficient in the weeks to come! :) Thanks so much for your care package...real thank you note is in the mail. Do you think you can come visit soon? I would love to see you!

Love,
Rebecca