Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tuesday


Today Mommy and I had a nice day at home. We all got up and Daddy played with me while Mommy took a shower. Then we had our meal together. Daddy went off to work and Mommy spent some time reading with me on the couch. Later we took a nap together.

Daddy called from work to talk to us. Next we called Grandpa and Ah-ma to wish them a safe and happy trip to Egypt. They said they were going to miss me. We did some laundry together. Then Mommy had dinner while watching some TV. I played on the floor. I like to roll around and play with my toys. When Daddy got home, we watched "Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?", a new game show. Mommy knew almost all the answers. I guess she's as smart as a 5th grader. Daddy knew a lot of answers too. He's very smart. I love Mommy and Daddy.

After the game show was over, we watched the American Idol Mommy taped. I want to be the next American Idol! I'm practicing singing and playing piano almost every day. Daddy said that Marvin Gaye song should be my theme song. We just relaxed and had some snacks. Tomorrow Daddy's off from work, so we'll be home together as a family. That will be very nice.

No comments: