
This morning, Mommy and Daddy woke me up early so we could go to Mass. It is the first Sunday in Lent and the priest talked a lot about confessing and repenting from our sins. Afterwards, Daddy dropped us off and went to work. Mommy had some oatmeal and then we crawled in bed together. She read the first chapter of C.S. Lewis's Magician's Nephew to me, then we took a nap, after I had some mum-mums of course.
When we woke up, I had more mum-mums and Mommy ate soup. Then we went to Babies 'r' Us in the snow. Since we were close to Daddy's work, we stopped by to surprise him and visit. I was so happy to see Daddy! He makes me smile. Mommy read some comics while I had more mum-mums. When we drove home, the road was very snowy and slippery. Mommy almost crashed! She did a 180 on the road. Thankfully, nobody was around, and we were alright.
At home, I played on the floor for a little bit with my "learning puppy" while Daddy shoveled snow. When he was done, we sat at the kitchen table and had hot chocolate, tea, and mum-mums. Daddy took and nap, so Mommy watched some TV while I had more mum-mums. When Daddy woke up, he changed my diapy, and I peed on him. I got him real good too! All over his clean shirt and pants. Mommy couldn't stop laughing.
After dinner, we decided to play a family game of Monopoly. The game is pretty even now. Mommy has lots of expensive properties, but not much money to buy houses. Daddy has some of the cheaper properties and just put a bunch of houses on the light blue ones. I have two houses on each of the orange properties. It's still anyone's game. We're going to play some more tomorrow night. Daddy just got done giving me a bath. I love to splash around in the water! I got Daddy's shirt wet too. Hehehe. We're going to go to bed soon, after I have more mum-mums. What a busy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment