Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Monday



Todays was a pretty low key day filled with Mommy and mum-mums. Mommy says I talk too much about mum-mums, but that's because I like it so much! So from now on, just assume that I had mum-mums about every other sentence, and I'll leave it out.

We woke up at out normal time, and Daddy, Mommy and I spent some time cuddling in bed. They gave me lots of kisses. It was nice. We got up and had some brunch, then Daddy had to go to work. That made me sad. I took a little nap and Mommy did laundry.

When I woke up, Mommy took me for a ride in the car. We dropped off mail at the post office and went to the grocery store. I helped push the cart. Then we went home and relaxed for a little. I kept Mommy company while she made ham balls for dinner. She watched TV and I played until Daddy came home.

Monopoly time! Mommy got knocked out because she got stretched too far. I thought I had it in the bag until Daddy landed on "Free Parking" and got over $2000. Now we're fighting back and forth... it's just a matter of who lands on more hotels. We're going to finish playing tomorrow.

Now we're getting ready for bed. More tomorrow.

No comments: