skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Paul, Jess, and Danny
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Danny's 1st Laugh
This evening, while I changed his diaper, Danny let out his first big laugh. Of course it probably helped that I was blowing raspberries on his chubby little belly! It sure was nice to have a laughing, happy baby boy.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I cannot say it enough. Danny is adorable :-)
February 17, 2007 at 11:20:00 AM CST
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nov. 2008
Christmas 2007
Our Family
Paul, Jess, and Danny
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
2008
(74)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(7)
▼
2007
(156)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(12)
▼
February
(17)
Wednesday
Tuesday
Monday
Sunday
A Week of Cuteness
Growing Up Fast
Danny the Basketball Fan
Reflections on Nursing
Danny's 1st Laugh
Danny the "Love Machine"
Gamer Danny
Visiting with the Grandparents
Like Father, Like Son
Danny's Toys- Part 2
Bath Time!
Comments
Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'
►
January
(10)
►
2006
(13)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(6)
Contributors
Jessica
Paul
1 comment:
I cannot say it enough. Danny is adorable :-)
Post a Comment