Today, Danny and I took our first trip to the park. We met up with Carolyn, a girl I helped two summers ago at Birthright. She came in pregnant and looking for information about adoption vs. single parenthood. She decided to raise her son, Giovanni, who is now 17 months old. Danny enjoyed playing with another little boy. They went on the swings, tetter-totter, and even the bouncy horse. It was such a gorgeous day, and so much fun to see another young mom. We really are blessed to have two beautiful little boys.
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Danny goes to the Park
Today, Danny and I took our first trip to the park. We met up with Carolyn, a girl I helped two summers ago at Birthright. She came in pregnant and looking for information about adoption vs. single parenthood. She decided to raise her son, Giovanni, who is now 17 months old. Danny enjoyed playing with another little boy. They went on the swings, tetter-totter, and even the bouncy horse. It was such a gorgeous day, and so much fun to see another young mom. We really are blessed to have two beautiful little boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment