We can hardly believe that Danny has reached 9 months. Remarkably, we're pretty sure we haven't screwed up too badly... yet. Danny is a very happy and social baby boy (though he still wants Mama all the time). He loves to explore and is lightning fast with the getaway. As you can see, he now has four teeth, with a few more peeking through. These past 9 months have gone by so quickly, it has been a crazy period of learning for us all. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it without the Grace of God and the love of Paul.
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
9 Months of Craziness
We can hardly believe that Danny has reached 9 months. Remarkably, we're pretty sure we haven't screwed up too badly... yet. Danny is a very happy and social baby boy (though he still wants Mama all the time). He loves to explore and is lightning fast with the getaway. As you can see, he now has four teeth, with a few more peeking through. These past 9 months have gone by so quickly, it has been a crazy period of learning for us all. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it without the Grace of God and the love of Paul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment