
For New Year's Eve we continued the new family tradition of spending the evening with the Averbecks and Youngers- my dad's colleagues from Trinity. As always, the food was good and the company enjoyable. Ben invited his friend, Jason, over. Ben, Jason, Paul, and I (Danny too!) decided to play some poker. However, my brother being the planner that he is, didn't have any chips to play with. Instead we played with wrapped hard candies, pistachios, chocolates, and fireballs. Necessity is the mother of invention, I guess. Paul and I played heads up, and I had the chip lead 3 to 1, but the chips leaked away. Paul was the champion of pistachio poker. It must have been the baby luck.
1 comment:
Paul used baby luck against HIS OWN WIFE?? That's... ruthless!
Though from the look on Danny's face, he earned that luck the hard way :)
Post a Comment