Monday, March 24, 2008

Good Friday

On Good Friday, we went down to Hernando, Mississippi for some Easter-y fun on a farm/petting zoo/playground with Jess' friend Sabrina, her baby Gabriella, and the moms group from our church. Danny was tired from the get go because of his usual nighttime shenanigans, but nothing was going to stop him from having a good time.

"I was only interested in this Easter bunny from far away, what gave you the idea that I wanted him to hold me!?"

This pony ride was also a good idea in theory...until Danny started yelling "Abort!, abort!" midway through. Danny still prefers his toy horse at home.

"I do the same thing to Mama and Dada at home."


"Don't worry buddy, I will chew you out of here in a sec..."

"Wait, we get to collect these things and put them into a container? How is that different from what I do for fun everyday?"

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Looks fun, and by the way, you look great in that picture! :)