Danny is now an amazing and active 11 months old! We can hardly believe how fast this time has gone. He went from a little lima bean to a walking, smiling, clapping, babbling, waving, happy toddler in no time at all. Danny is also developing quite a personality. He loves to laugh and does all sorts of silly things. The other day we were laying in bed, and I could not find my nursing pad. Danny kept looking over the headboard and I couldn't figure out why, until I looked down there too. The little sneak stole my nursing pad and dropped it behind the bed. What a curious little monkey! We love our precious son so much- God has truly blessed us with this gift.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
11 Months!
Danny is now an amazing and active 11 months old! We can hardly believe how fast this time has gone. He went from a little lima bean to a walking, smiling, clapping, babbling, waving, happy toddler in no time at all. Danny is also developing quite a personality. He loves to laugh and does all sorts of silly things. The other day we were laying in bed, and I could not find my nursing pad. Danny kept looking over the headboard and I couldn't figure out why, until I looked down there too. The little sneak stole my nursing pad and dropped it behind the bed. What a curious little monkey! We love our precious son so much- God has truly blessed us with this gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is quite the handsome little fellow these days!
Post a Comment