

We got up early today to drive out to Lancaster for the Pokemon State Championships. First we picked up Uncle Chad and Mr. Austin and then drove a long way. The store was very crowded, so Mommy and I headed next door to the New Holland Coffe Co. Mommy drank some coffee and read the rest of Magician's Nephew and the beginning of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe to me. While we were there, I made a lot of new friends with all the people coming in and out. We even got to see the workers roasting the coffee beans. It smelled yummy. Daddy had fun playing, and missed making the finals by one place. We had a late lunch at McDonald's before heading home.
At home, Mommy and Daddy cleaned like crazy to get ready for Lolo and Lola to come. Daddy picked them up at the airport while Mommy and I relaxed at home. They were so happy to see me. They played with me a whole lot since I haven't seen them for two months. I'm sure they'll keep me busy for the next ten days.
P.S. I turned 5 months old today!
1 comment:
Unrelated to the post, but Tony and I hope you feel better Jess!!!
Post a Comment