Thursday, March 1, 2007

Thursday



Today was a big go out day with Mommy. After dropping Daddy off at work, we drove out to Trader Joe's- it's Mommy's favorite place to shop. We bought a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, fish for Friday, and muffins. I even helped pick out some beautiful Tulips to decorate our house for when Lolo and Lola (*Paul's parents) come on Saturday. They sure looked yummy. When we were finished shopping, we stopped by the bank. Everyone at Trader Joe's and the bank thought I was adorable.

On the way home, we went to the Post Office where Mommy photocopied and mailed our tax forms. She's really on top of things. I'm glad I don't have to pay taxes- I would be mad if they tried to take some of my mum-mums!

We relaxed for a little while at home before going to Daddy's work for VS night. They played sealed pack with the new Marvel Team-Up set. Mommy played with characters like Aunt May, Spiderman, and Professor X. I was feeling fussy- people weren't paying enough attention to me! Mommy finished 1-2 and Daddy went 2-1, but they had a lot of fun.

At home we played some Pokemon before watching American Idol. We were sad to see that the Filipino guy, A.J., got voted off. Mommy hissed that Antonella stayed on. She said that she's only on because she's pretty, not because she's a great singer. After that we watched more "Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?". Here's a question for you- how many teaspoons are in five tablespoons? Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

I'm feeling fussy and want to be held. Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love these photos of danny. what a cutie! i hope he (and you) are sleeping at night...
love, ariel