Thursday, May 22, 2008

Danny's New Best Friends

Our good friends Peter, Ryan, and Celeste flew in from Philly for a weekend visit. While we all had a great time, Danny was extra lucky for all the attention.

Strolling down Beale Street with Uncle Peter.


Rocking out with Uncle Ryan.
Danny was extra excited by the juggling show Ryan and Peter put on for him. He laughed and clapped the whole time.

Danny LOVED Tita Celeste (whom he named "Ganga"). He cried when she left the room or walked away from him. She was the first thing he asked for in the morning when he woke up. He even asked her to dress him in this fabulous onesie + underwear outfit.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you ALL for a fun-filled trip to Memphis! I think I've asked if Danny could say "Tita Celeste" on the blog multiple times. I tried until the last second to get him to say it...but he decided on his own term of endearment instead! Thanks Danny :o) Love you guys.