Friday, May 2, 2008

Danny and His Family

OK, so I'm super behind and finally taking the time to catch up. During April, we did a lot of traveling in addition to trying to finish up finals and papers. Paul's parents were in town for a week to visit. Danny really enjoyed having his Lolo and Lola around to lavish attention on him.



We also took a quick trip up to Wheaton for a memorial service for Anna Woodiwiss. It was a beautiful service, and a real testament to what a special and beautiful person she was. It was an honor to participate in remembering her and to be there for my dear friend, Ariel.

While there, Danny had a lot of fun with Uncle Ben. They especially enjoyed playing ball and watching TV.


2 comments:

Zanne said...

Since you have to approve the comments, I thought I would go ahead and send this. You can choose whether you want to post it.

Jess, I love how Danny is "protecting your modesty" in the picture with your in-laws!!! LOL!

Rebecca said...

Danny is so cute!